Saturday, March 28, 2009

Open House

Last night I took part in the Midwest Homeschool Fine Arts open house (run by my parents). I was involved in quite a bit. Playing the cello, singing, improvisation, and opening the night with an impromptu speech. It was a great evening and it was a lot of fun to do all of that in one night! It gave me the rare opportunity to perform in front of a crowd informally. What I really liked most was my opening speech. It was called the Art Critic speech where we take a drawing at random and make up a speech about it as though we were and art critic. I put on a French accent and it turned into a stand-up comedy type monologue. The whole night was fun and gave me a chance to brush up on my improvising.

Art Critic Speech


The "Director" in Scripted Scenes



Hitch Hiker

Hitting the Accelerator with my Hands
Drinking CoffeeBefore we started

No comments:

Post a Comment